for North-American Investors
Asset Managers with a Personal Touch
Hyposwiss Advisors SA is a privately owned Swiss-based wealth management company founded in Geneva, Switzerland, in March 2011 and a member of the Hyposwiss Group of companies.
Its purpose is to offer financial advice and portfolio asset management services to North-American investors, in the US and Canada, who wish to have a Swiss-based institution manage their assets.
Investments in compliant global assets are used to construct a diversified balanced portfolio tailored to the investor’s specific individual requirements.
Investors’ assets are deposited with international banks serving as qualified custodians.
An association based on trust with the investor is the prerequisite for successful investments. Hyposwiss Advisors seeks to perpetuate the capabilities of the Hyposwiss Group in serving its North-American clientele with a high standard of quality coupled with strong and active personal relationships. It is committed to an environment of trust and long-term relationships.
Independent Asset Management
The Investor – The Custodian Bank – The Asset Manager
Over the last 50 years, independent asset management companies have emerged in the global financial marketplace.
A Triangular Relationship: Energy, Productivity, Creativity
Independent asset managers are playing a new major role as intermediaries between the banks and the investor on a private and institutional level.
Hyposwiss Advisors SA, as private wealth manager, brings a high standard of professional expertise enhanced by its long-standing Swiss private banking roots.
The result is a triangle: the traditional symbol of energy, productivity and creativity.
- The Bank: The Investor’s assets are on deposit with international qualified custodian banks.
- The Asset Manager is given a discretionary mandate to manage investment portfolios entrusted to it.
The Investor’s individual requirements are directly addressed by the Asset Manager’s advisory skills.
Regulation / Audit
United States SEC Registration*
Hyposwiss Advisors SA has been registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an Investment Adviser since 2011.
Public information is available at: www.adviserinfo.sec.gov
Canada CSA Registration*
Hyposwiss Advisors SA has been registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) and the Québec Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) as a Portfolio Manager since 2016.
Public information is available at: www.securities-administrators.ca
FINMA Anti-Money Laundering supervision
Hyposwiss Advisors SA is supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority – FINMA – as member of a banking group.
Information available here
PricewaterhouseCoopers SA (Switzerland)
*Registrations with the US SEC, the Canadian OSC and AMF do not imply a certain level of competence, education, skill or training. The protections of the US and Canadian rules and regulations are only available to residents of each country, province or territory.
Why a Swiss-Based Institution?
- Economic and Political Stability
- Low Public Indebtedness
- Highly Efficient Modern Infrastructure (Information
- Technology – Communications – Transport)
- Network of Financial Services Providers
Quality and Continuity of Advisers
- Professionalism, Know-How and Experience
- Reliability and Credibility
- Reputation and Competence
- Trusting Relationships with Investors
- Asset Management
- Swiss Private-Banking Tradition
Global Diversification of Assets
- Client Protection rules: Subject to applicable local laws and regulations (USA, Canada and/or Switzerland)
- Access to Independent International Investments
- Open Architecture
- Cost-efficient Performance
Mission Statement & Charter
Founded by families with a strong tradition in banking and finance, we are asset managers specialized in private wealth management. All our initiatives, guided by over 60 years of banking experience, have led us today to our new institutional status, proof of our deep commitment. The professionalism and strong financial base of our Group, have earned us the respect of our peers in the banking and financial community. Our international private clientele is demanding. Our investors rely on us and identify with us.
It is essential for us:
- to maintain a family majority in our ownership, strengthened by associates who share the same values
- to show that the structure of our shareholding is synonymous with stability, reliability and continuity
- to create an optimal working environment so as to motivate each and every member of our professional staff
- to seek constructive development opportunities rather than growth at all costs
- to have a longer-term asset growth perspective which will provide financial security for our clients from generation to generation
It is essential for us:
- to build and maintain a trusting partnership with clients
- to offer through our investment advisor status, all the advantages of an institution specialized in Swiss private wealth management for North-American investors
- to be flexible and sensitive with regard to our structure from a human standpoint
- to use our varied capabilities wisely so as to prudently create added value for our clients
- to serve as the preferred adviser of our clients rather than an ordinary service provider
- to take the necessary time to dedicate personal attention and provide tailor-made solutions
- to respond to clients on a timely basis
- to manage professionally the long term growth of the assets that are entrusted to us
- to put the investors’ interest ahead of our personal interests
It is essential for us:
- to find individualized, creative and performing solutions
- to display reasoned imagination
- to be receptive to new developments in financial products
- to manage risk in accordance with the laws and regulations governing our profession
- to work in an ethical and loyal manner
It is essential for you:
- to recognize the benefits of a stable and trusting relationship, proof of our commitment and long-term vision
- to understand that our independence offers you a unique access to a large universe of investment opportunities
- to benefit from access to services over and above ordinary advice
Board of Directors
Mr. Alain Bruno Lévy, President of the Board
Mr. Michel Broch, Secretary of the Board
Mr. Jack Mooallem, Director
Mr. Elio Barzilay, General Manager – Asset Management
Mr. Jean Claude Mathais, Chief Compliance Officer